Before Your Visit
QueerDoc wants you to get the most out of your visit! The easiest way to do that is to request a free 15 minute video visit where you can meet your QueerDoc and they can explain how QueerDoc works and what to expect!
QueerDoc wants you to get the most out of your visit!
The easiest way to do that is to request a free 15 minute video visit (via the big purple button) where you can meet a staff member and they can explain how QueerDoc works and what to expect!
We offer telemedicine services to folx physically in Alaska, California, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming at the time of the video visit.After you request your visit, you will receive a visit confirmation email and an invitation to the Patient Portal. In the portal, you will have a few forms to sign online. We try to minimize forms at QueerDoc, but like all doctors’ offices, a few are required. Navigating healthcare can be challenging. We want to make it feel safer for you. We cannot get rid of all the forms, but we can guide you through them. If you need help, call us at (541) 604-8276.After your free 15-minute introductory visit, you will be able to request a medical visit.
Steps to follow before your medical visit:
Send us stuff
A few things need to happen before your first medical visit:
- Review and sign forms — sent to you through our Patient Portal. You will be able to sign all of the forms through the portal online. You can preview them online here.
- Choice of pharmacy — confirm with your insurance which pharmacies are in-network and choose a location close to you.
- Alternatively, you can use a mail order pharmacy, we often recommend NewEra or HoneybeeHealth.
- Review “QueerDoc All the T,” “QueerDoc All the E,” “QueerDoc All the NB,” and QueerDoc Self-Injection Instructions as appropriate for your desired treatment goals.
- Adolescent patients will want to review “QueerDoc Puberty Blockers Handout” and “QueerDoc Information about Puberty Blockers with Consent.“ Additional resources are found on our Adolescent Gender Care page.
- Payment will be required at the time of your visit with a credit/debit, or FSA/HSA card. If your insurance allows for out-of-network reimbursement, we can provide you with a “superbill,” which you can submit to your insurance company. All QueerDoc visits are offered on sliding scale. This information can be found on our Pricing page.